Did some training this morning with the Miller Fall Protection rep. Part of what he handed out was a small pamphlet entitled “Smart Policy MillerGuide” which, as it turns out is a great little piece of litterature.
This 45 page publication is a fairly comprehensive guide to all things fall related including:
- General Safety at Height Considerations
- Developing a Safety at Height Program
- Fall Prevention and Protection Training
- A Personal Fall Arrest System
- Inspection and Maintenance of a Personal Fall Arrest System
- Glossary of Terms
- Safety at Height Solutions
One of the things that makes this resource so valuable are the images, especially the ones that show what to look for when inspecting your fall protection gear. Rather than simply tell you what to look for they show you what faulty equipment looks like.
It also includes step-by-step photo guides for most fall protection procedures.
You can download a digital copy at: https://www.millerfallprotection.com/pdfs/Smart%20Policy%20MillerGuide.pdf
For a hard copy, email me at email@example.com with your contact information and I’ll throw one in the mail for you.