The first sign of spring is traditionally the robin. The second is the throbbing thumb of the handyman who’s trying to start working on all those projects he’s been putting off because the weather would have rusted the tools if he’d taken them out before now (Hey, that’s the excuse I give my wife so don’t blow it for me. Let’s stick together on this one!).
Wives, we all know that men can be babies when they hurt themselves, so here’s a great little something to thrown into their toolbox so that you won’t have to coddle them every time they get a splinter or hit their thumb with a hammer.
The Handyman First Aid Kit is all the basic first aid supplies he’ll need for those minor burns and scrapes he’s bound to encounter as he gets those “renovation project muscles” activated again.
- 5 Fabric Adhesive, 3/4″ x 3″ (1.9cm x 7.6cm)
- 3 Fabric Knuckle
- 3 Fabric Fingertip
- 1 Butterfly, Medium 3/8″ x 1-13/16″
- (0.95cm x 4.6cm)
Dressings and Tape
- 2 Gauze Pads, 2″ x 2″ (5cm x 5cm), 2/pk
- 1 Conforming Gauze Roll, 2″ (5cm)
- 1 First Aid Tape, 1/2″ x 5 yd. (1.3cm x 4.6m)
Wipes and Ointments
- 6 BZK Towelettes (Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe)
- 1 First Aid/Burn Cream, 1/32 oz. (0.9g)
- 3 Antibiotic Ointments, 1/32 oz. (0.9g)
Medications and Instruments
- 2 Extra-strength Non-Aspirin Tablets, 2
- 2 Safety Pins
- First Aid Guide
The best thing about this kit is the price! $5.78 each (as low as $5.11 each if you purchase 20 or more).
You’ll still have to bandage his ow-wee for him but at least you won’t have to abandon him while he’s “dying” to go get the first aid supplies.
Click here for more information or to purchase.