According to a new study polling some 506 workers, 14% have experienced workplace rage.
Here are the numbers:
- 14% of American workers report incidents they would characterize as “desk rage” occurring at their workplace
- 22% report having been driven to tears as a result of workplace stress
- 16% report that company property has been damaged as a result of workplace stress
- 9% report that physical violence has occurred at their workplace due to stress
- 10% report a fear that their workplace environs might not be safe.
Want to view some ugly footage of office rage? Try this Youtube video.
Have you witnessed workplace rage? Computer rage? Want to share (omitting names, of course!)?