Lisa Gonzalez from elderscorps.org recently sent me these fire related links which I thought I would share with you. There’s a lot of great information here that could save you and/or those you love.
Fire safety is an important – and frankly, a lifesaving – topic, whether we’re talking about fires that start in the home or those that ignite outside.
- Disaster Safety for People with Disabilities: What to Do When Emergency Weather Strikes
- Fire Safety for Kids: Sparky the Fire Dog
- Open Campfire Safety Rules
- How to Prepare for a Wildfire
- Driving to Safety: The Car Owner’s Guide to Emergency Evacuation
- Survive the Unthinkable if Wildfire Threatens Your Home
- Home Fire Safety for Older Adults
- Fireplace and Chimney Problems, Tips & Prevention
- Burn Prevention and Fire Safety Tips
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration and Repair – Average Costs
- Burns: First Aid for Pets