Are you a trainer? Are you looking for tools to make your job easier and more effective?
If so, you need to check out The National Council for Occupational Safety and Health website. Mouse over the “resources” tab and click on “Tools for Trainers” and you’ll be taken to a page that will keep you busy for quite a while.
Here’s just a sample of what’s available on that page:
- Systems of Safety
- Improving Your Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
- Chemical Hazards in the Workplace
- Confined Spaces.
- The Day Laborers’ Health and Safety Workbook
- Trainer’s Companion Guide to the Day Laborers’ Health and Safety Workbook
- Hazard Communication Training Guide
- Do-it-Yourself Resources
- The Right To Understand: Linking Literacy to Health and Safety Training
- Health and Safety Training Kits
- Labor Perspectives on Occupational Safety and Health
- Confined Space Training
- Mobile Equipment Safety
There’s a whole lot more as well as links to find even more material.