From our friends at Brady, a free whitepaper that outlines 5 steps to Develop an Effective OSHA-Compliant Lockout Tagout Program:
Download this Whitepaper to get started on a 5 step plan that will help you comply with OSHA’s Lockout/Tagout regulations and keep your employees safe.
The whitepaper includes a detailed description of each of the five steps:
- Develop energy control program
- Written, equipment-specific lookout procedures
- Identify energy control points
- Training, communication and inspections
- Provide proper protective products