Tingley Phase 2 Hi-Vis Jacket
The Phase 2 Fleece Jacket
– Breathable, Insulating, Wind Resistant, High Visibility Outerwear
An innovative jacket constructed from a combination of 150 denier fluorescent yellow-green polyester and 360 gram black fleece that keeps you warm and visible, yet cool and comfortable for 3 season protection.
• ANSI/ISEA 107 Class 3 compliant jacket for high visibility.
• Athletic apparel design and performance adapted for work environments.
• Insulating heavy weight fleece provides warmth and comfort.
• Fluorescent yellow-green background material for excellent daytime visibility.
• 2″ silver reflective tape reflects light for 360º nighttime conspicuity.
• 4 exterior pockets for added convenience.
Ideal Applications: For use in environments where high visibility and warmth are desired for wearer safety and comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Breathable, insulating fabric for 3 season comfort
• Overhead shoulder design for complete freedom of movement
• Storm fly front and zipper front closure seal out wind
• Front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
• Right and left breast security pockets with zipper closure
• Adjustable elastic drawcord at waist for easy adjustment
• Black material in high wear areas helps conceal dirt
• Sleeves are lined for ease of use
• 2 Mic Tabs
• Can be zipped into the Icon™ (J24122 & J24129) outer shell to create a multi-season comfort system.
Phase 2™, Icon™, and Job Sight™ are trademarks of Tingley Rubber Corp.