Start by reading their newest entry about 9 award-winning safety ideas for great ideas that you might think about implementing in your company. Then, check out the “Free Special Reports” in the right hand column on that same page. You can download:
- 50 Tips For More Effective Safety Training
- Proven Strategies To Increase The Value of EHS
- Does Your PPE Program Meet OSHA’s Requirements?
- The 5 Deadly Forklift Dangers
- What To Expect From An OSHA Inspection
Also check out the 12 Ways to Boost Workplace Safety free report listed below the free reports listed above.
As if that wasn’t enough, check out the rest of their website for all kinds of great posts and free stuff. Tell me I sent you. I don’t know who they are and get nothing for promoting them but part of what I do is try to help increase safety in the workplace and in the home and in that safety.blr.com and I have a great deal in common.