When disaster strikes, it’s a bit late to start scrambling around looking for the forms that you need.
Fortunately, http://www.freeOSHAinfo.com has got you covered as far as having an accident investigation form on hand.
Download the free form. It walks you through:
- Determining what warrants an accident investigation
- Basic, direct and indirect causes of an accident
- How to get the facts (fact finding)
- How to conduct the interviews
- Problem solving techniques
- Reporting the incident
Keep this form on hand or adapt it for your own company. It makes sense to have this information in one place. When an accident happens most of us are more than likely to forget one or more of the steps and procedures. Using this checklist just makes good sense.