Whether or not you work and live in CA, you can still take advantage of the Cal/OSHA website’s publications. There are twelve of them available as follows:
- October 2011 Workplace Injury & Illness Prevention Model Program for High Hazard Employers (Updated) Spanish pdf 536 KB
- October 2011 Servicing Single, Split Rim & Multi-piece Rims (Updated) pdf 59 KB
- October 2011 Setting Up A Tailgate/Toolbox Safety Meeting (Updated) pdf 80 KB
- September 2011 High Voltage Overhead Lines (Updated) pdf 62 KB
- September 2011 Field Sanitation (Updated) pdf 89 MB
- August 2011 Consultation Service Overview (New) pdf 1 MB
- July 2011 Confined Space: Is it Safe to Enter? (Updated) pdf 3.25 MB
- May 2011 Trenching Safety (Updated) pdf 234KB Spanish pdf 131KB
- May 2011 Heat Illness Prevention Training Materials 2011 (Updated) (English – PPT, PDF) (Spanish – PPT, PDF)
- 9/8/2010 Guide For Working Safely With Supported Scaffolds
(New) pdf This downloadable version is suited for use as a tri-fold brochure.
- 9/2/2010 Pocket Guide for the Construction Industry – 8.5 x 11 – 2010, (Updated) pdf (1,872KB, 67 pages) This reformatted downloadable version is suited for use in three ring binders at a reduced number of printed pages.
Employer Sample Procedures For Heat Illness Prevention (Updated) pdf, Spanish Version
In addition to these new and updated publications, you can scroll through a very large selection of other publications to view and/or download.