I came across another great blog on safety training and safety in the workplace and wanted to let you know about it.
It comes out of Australia and focuses primarily on Induction training. It contains a lot of great contain, especially for those of you who are involved in training.
A sample of some of the posts available include:
- Three causes of trainee boredom and how to avoid them
- How to Design your next safety campaign
- 14 Tips to Launching a New Safety Initiative
- Why using Positive Emotions in Workplace Training helps with Learning
- Why your good safety record actually sucks
- 8 Essential Induction Tips for New Recruits
- How to Easily Identify Hazards or Injuries in your Workplace Documents
- 10 Ways to improve your Workplace Safety Communication
There is a lot of great content here so spent some time looking around, those you train will thank you.